Monday, April 13, 2020

Off-grid post, 4.13.20





I've been consolidating my info sources lately. I may resume making informational videos. However, they'll not be posted on Youtube. These will be for my own use. Since I expect to not be so much online as before, the videos won't be useful online. They'll be on a stick for my reference.

There are three books on my old Kindle. I've been upgrading the bookmarks and notes on the device. The one I've worked on today was the one about shelters. It is a comprehensive book on how to make shelters out of available materials. In my own case, it may be hard to make a shelter out of trees when there aren't any.

But not to worry. There are a lot of good ideas here that I can use. I haven't given up on the idea of making the Quonset concept work. As a matter of fact, the book gave me an idea that gives me the confidence that I can make that work after all.

I don't know when I'll make the move, if ever. My health is the deciding factor. If I feel good enough in the next year and a half, I may do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment