Monday, October 7, 2019

Off-grid post, 10.6.19

A few general comments...

It rained here last night.  I captured about ten gallons of water.

I've been in this trailer for three years now.  Just now, I found something on the trailer that may need attention.  It is no big deal, and that isn't the point.  The point is that I know what to look for now because I have the experience with living in an RV trailer.  Before I started, I knew none of this.

Back in 2015, I took a trip out the property in W. Texas in order to see where I was in my transition to living off-grid.  I found out that I knew almost nothing.  For the first year, all my preparations basically were part of the learning curve.  It has been a pretty long curve.

Not to be claiming that now I know everything there is to know on the subject.  There's a whole lot that needs polishing.  But slowly, ever so slowly, I am confident I am on the path of getting there. 

The only problem with that is that I am not getting any younger nor healthier.

If it ain't one thing, it is another.


No comments:

Post a Comment