Sunday, September 29, 2024

Update, 9/22/24 ( Zorin OS)

9/29/24:

Made an attempt. There's something hanging it up. It's an OS issue, I think. Trying to clean it up, and re-use it. That's a micro-ssd, or whatever it is called. It had Tail OS, and now I'm tryng to use it for Zorin OS. Tails isn't very useful, you know. Not for me, anyhoo. If I master this problem, I could use it for whatever I want. Famous last words???

9/28/24

The goal is to getting Zorin on a USB stick. I've been studying a video on how to do that, and I may make the attempt soon. Indeed, I already have it on a stick, but it is only an installation disk. I can't use it for anything substantial, so it is pretty much useless right now.





9/22/24:

Let's see if I can get through a post without a typo.

Normally I don't write about computers on this particular blog. Perhaps better here than the main blog.

For at least a year now, I've been trying to implement the ideas from Braxman. The latest thing I did is to try the Zorin OS, which is a Linux distribution.

So it looks like I'm not doing anything, but I am.

That is all.





No comments:

Post a Comment