Thursday, August 13, 2026

"Cold Fusion" Facts Page

8/13/26:

Obviously, I haven't kept up on the news in this topic. Since nothing really big happened in the news, I suspect that not much is going on.

The website linked to is still good, by the way. I haven't reviewed the info. Perhaps it has been updated in the last decade. It's a little hard to tell. A bit of speculation: It may well be the case that the reactions do not produce enough energy to make electricity. If it does produce heat, and is economical to run, then perhaps the problem is in extracting what value that there may be in it. The production of heat for climate control may be a possible application. Quick update: Some of the old sites are still up. It isn't dead. Rossi is still out there.

5/28/11: The original post follows below:


Frequently Asked Questions About Low Energy Nuclear Reactions(part of the field of condensed matter nuclear science historically known as "cold fusion")

Pretty good summary of what is known.  However, it hasn't been updated since 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment