Sunday, July 28, 2024

Holy cow.

I thought I took down the page that was displaying my land out in West Texas.

As mentioned earlier, I had all but forgotten this blog.

It seems that somebody or somebodies made an offer(s) for the land, which kinda puzzled me a bit. Well, maybe not so much anymore.

In case somebody is actually interested in making a purchase of this land, then make a serious offer. The offers were absurdly low.

I don't remember if I actually mentioned a price back then. This is at least four years ago, so excuse the failed memory test, please.

Once again, a serious offer for all 40 acres may be considered. A serious offer is one that is comparable for what the land is selling for out there. Now I realize that those prices may be inflated, so we have a little wiggle room there.



No comments:

Post a Comment