Sunday, July 28, 2024

Nothing has changed, except my attitude

Let's say I caught a second wind. I am returning with a lot more something, which I don't have a word for at the moment.

I'm going back over my water experiments. One thing I'm doing is to reconstruct my home-made water filter. Another thing is my solar power project. I brought the panels with me from the old place, and ordered a new battery. It is on the way. The other batteries? I gave them away back in February. They weren't operating properly, and I thought them to be unsafe. But I bought a new battery, and it isn't lead acid.

I brought everything that I could salvage, and sold off the RV trailer. Currently, I have no trailer, except the little 5x8 that I bought way back when. I brought it over here too. The solar panels are resting on top of it. However, the trailer has not been improved at all. It is the same as it was when it came out of the box. The plan was to build it out to a 5x8 box. Not sure if I will end up doing that, but it isn't out of the question. It will need a lot of work though.

The one thing that hasn't changed is the attitude of my older brothers. None of them like my ideas. So I'm pretty much on my own with this off-grid stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment