Friday, October 5, 2018

Can't find a video

Update 10.5.18:

I found the videos that were missing.  These will be good in helping me recollect
what's out there.  It has been over 2 1/2 years since my last visit.

There was one video of significance that will help me locate a new spot for
the cabin, or to park the trailer.  This video was the one I wanted to find the
most.

There were others of interest for historical purposes.  The one in which I rode
on "Blueberry Hill" for the first time was of poor quality, but it did remind me
of how little I knew of the area.

"Blueberry Hill" is easily visible from the shack location, and I have a video
that shows where I drove down the hill on the way back to my place.  So, there
was no way I was even close to being lost, but at the time, I really didn't know
where I was.

The way I found these videos is a bit puzzling.  It is puzzling because they were
never lost.  The video was on the phone that I use now, but for some reason, the
phone won't let me access it.  So, I took out the little micro-usb card, and plugged
it into this computer, and bingo.  The phone probably needs to be set so as to
access the videos.  Kind of a dumb set up, if you ask me.

Anyway, I think these videos will be helpful going forward.  I am glad I found
them.



the original post on 9.24.18 follows:

The better part of this morning has consisted of a futile search for a video that I made in 2015.

It was about the area I am considering placing a cabin or trailer on.  There was a clear pathway to a yucca tree close to the northern 20 boundary.

I put the pic up in an earlier post, but this was a video showing it.

There are some other videos missing.  Don't have a clue of their whereabouts.

It could have been incorporated as part of a sales presentation for the land.  That idea may have taken a dump.   Not the sales idea, but the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment