Saturday, October 13, 2018

Roof leaks

There is a significant problem that needs to be addressed.  This trailer is leaking when it rains.  Now that is definitely a problem.

Given how slow I seem to move these days, getting this addressed is going to take more time than I would prefer.

What is really needed is a roof over the top of this thing.  Yesterday, I spent some time studying the problem, and I think a solution can be had for a reasonable price.  Trouble is, I will have to do this myself.

More than likely, I could get help.  But if I am going to do such things out there away from it all, I am going to have to start handling these things myself.

Right now, I am figuring on doing the most immediate thing, which is to plug the most obvious leak.  After that, I can start working on the roof.  Reason being, by the time the roof gets on top of this trailer, it will have rained again.  Things are so bad that another invasion of water would be a disaster.  I cannot afford to have that happen.

Update from 10.11.18 post:

10.13.18:

I've managed some repairs, but the roof is still a matter of study.


No comments:

Post a Comment