Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Reviewing my April 2015 trip

Seems like the umpteenth time that I have done this.

One thing that stands out is the lost time in looking for misplaced items.  It is the same thing while I have been in this trailer for the last couple years.

Could this be a matter of shortage of space?  Seems like that is what the two experiences had in common, although this trailer is a lot bigger than the van.

Another thing that stands out is the lack of endurance.  I get tired too easily.  This was true out there as well.  It may be well to remember not to push too hard.  Especially at first, when I am not used to it.

Progress was mighty slow and tortuous.  For something that I thought I could get up in a day or two took almost two weeks.  For something that seemed easy in principle, it was surprisingly difficult in practice.

Finally, I hope that what I saw was not discouragement.  There is a lot of information available for learning and thought.  I think I am going to be able to get the most that I can get out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment