Monday, March 25, 2019

Growing Spirulina

There may be another post on this in the first volume on the other blog.  Let's just call this an update to that.

It looks simple enough to do on my own.

He provides a link on where to get the "x" system.  Oops!  The link doesn't work anymore.  Oh, well.  There are probably other providers.  Let's hope so.  You don't want to depend upon something that goes away.

He has his own youtube page, which still works.  I don't see one about spirulina, though.  He has an endless number of videos.  It seem unmanageable to me.

Anyway, I think I'll look for another source of information for spirulina, although this guy seems knowledgeable enough.  Here's the next one I looked at:  how to grow spirulina at home.

Spirulina may have lost favor somehow.  It doesn't seem to be easy to find these people.  Oh, well. Another idea may have to bite the dust.  Wait, I found a link at Amazon.  Expensive, though.







Update a few hours later:

Here is a more recent video, with some hopefully useful links included in the comment section.

Note:  They do indeed appear helpful.







No comments:

Post a Comment