Saturday, September 15, 2018

An idea from Facebook ( subdividing the property )

Updated,

9.15.18:

The new account is there all right, and it may be possible to sell on it.  I have a listing in draft mode, but no pictures available to put up there.

There are a few videos of my time there on the property, plus some pics of my shack, but that may not be useful for selling this parcel of land.

Just add it to the to-do list when I visit there the next time.  That may be awhile before I can get out there and take some pictures.

9.14.18:

The Ebay account was lost for some reason.  I cannot log on.  I think it was deactivated due to non-use.  Okay, I can create a new account.  Or I think I can.

the original post is below:

9.13.18 @ 3:30 pm:

This post will be brief.  I got the idea recently to sell a portion of the land
I have out west.  The thing that is new is that somebody on the Facebook page
said something about Ebay.

It was like a Homer Simpson "Doh!" type moment.

Why didn't I think of that?   I have an Ebay account.  It will allow me to sell
things.  Perhaps I can sell my land that way.

Like I said, I don't have to sell all of it.  If I could get down to just five
acres, I would have money left over to do other things.

It would be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment