Monday, September 10, 2018

Water works

Hello once again.

It is going to take a bit of self-discipline to remember to put something up everyday.  But be aware that I am always thinking about this, and trying stuff.

Today's project was to make use of all of this rainwater of late.  There was several gallons that needed to find a use, so to speak; and I found one.

I did some laundry.  One catch to this, though.  It has to be cleaned up a bit before you use it.  You cannot use slightly dirty water in order to get something clean.  That required the use of my filters.  You can imagine then, that to gather up the water and filter it entailed a good deal of work.

Well, the laundry is done, and I am well-pleased with the result.

This is the kind of thing that I will have to do out west, because there is no water service out there.  I will have to haul the water in. If it rains, I will have to do something like this in order to make the water usable.

Gotta be a better way though.  Manually going through just a few gallons of water is more work than you can imagine.




No comments:

Post a Comment