Monday, September 17, 2018

Rock Candy Mountain

I've added a new gadget to the blog.  It is an actual picture I took of a mountain that you must pass by in order to get to my 40 acres.

I nicknamed it Rock Candy Mountain after the song.  It is a joke.

Maybe the joke is on me, but I am all business on this one.  This is business.  So, what I am doing here?  Well, I want to make the project work.  For that, I need to find some funds.

One thing that I have been doing is to prepare an Ebay listing for selling off a part of these 40 acres.

If I could pull that off, it may be possible to finance the rest of the venture with the funds thus obtained.

All I need for my purposes is about 5 acres.  It would be real easy to fence off that part, and let a buyer take over the rest.

It is probably a long shot to find a buyer willing to go in on this deal.

Not that it would cost a lot, I am only asking what I paid for it.  For 35 acres, that would be about seven eighths of 21k bucks.  About 18 k bucks and some change.

Maybe not one person would be willing to go in on this, so it could parceled up in pieces.  Perhaps up to eight parcels could be divvied up this way.

That may not be feasible.  I'd have to check it our.  Right now, I am just going to sell off half of it, and the other pieces may follow afterward.




No comments:

Post a Comment