Friday, August 30, 2024

The weather really is changing

8/30/24: I did a Joe Biden/Kamala Harris. Oh no! Had to cover up my mistake.

10:54 AM:

It was shut down about 30 minutes early due to threatening looking cloud cover, and a forecast of rain in the morning. This forecast had been changed. Since then, the clouds have cleared. Oh, well.

Something I hadn't been noticing until now. There's a big voltage drop at the inverter. The controller will say 12.9 volts, but the inverter says 11.5 volts. I wonder if there's something amiss with this inverter. It is an old inverter now. Bought it in 2015.

This was about 2.5 hour run. I'd say the battery held up well.





7:16 AM

This looks to be an early fall. The forecast is for rain chances for the next 10 days. Quite the change over the weather pattern just 10 days ago.

I'm going to make a solar power run this morning. That means powering the dehumidifier for at least 3 hours depending upon its state of charge at the end of that time ( or before ), it will be shut down. Then I'll switch modes to recharging the batteries.





No comments:

Post a Comment