Saturday, August 17, 2024

Water filtration

Up until now, I haven't used any activated charcoal or carbon or whatever this stuff is. The idea here is to remove anything that might have gotten in that the dehumification may have put into the water. Perhaps it is some sort of volatile stuff that may have gotten into the water. Hopefully, the activated carbon will take that stuff out.

There is no plan against the mosquito larvae except to look out for them once I get the filtered water out. The filtered water goes into a 5 gallon bucket, and is pumped out by an electric pump placed inside of it. Stuff is stacked above it, so it is a pain in the butt to take all that down and clean out the bucket. Eventually, I will need a screen to place over it so that it will keep the mosquitoes out, so they won't be able to lay their eggs there.

The screen will go on the shopping list, along with the materials I will need for my lean-to shack outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment