Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Update, 8/6/24

8.7.24:

The solar power system seems to be working okay.  The water filter seems to be producing cleaner water than before.  There's progress.  It's going to rain tomorrow, so I need to improve upon my protective measures to keep the electronics dry.  Update to the update:  Weatherization complete.

8.6.24:

Spent most of the day on the solar power system. It was supposed to be easy, but nothing seems to come easy.

Made a cover for the battery and electronics. They're not supposed to get wet. It does tend to rain around here.

The trouble came when the sun came out, but the battery didn't seem to charge. I suspected a problem, so I started diagnosing it. Changed out some parts, but it probably wasn't necessary. The battery didn't charge because it was already charged.

I could have discovered this if I read the instructions. That does help sometimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment