Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Daily Plan, 4/19/11

Ideas that I want to look at.   Take some pics of my own truck.  I want to establish market value of the truck. Perhaps this blog can help me do that.  I don't know if I will sell it.  It will be a demonstration of how the slideshow on the front page can help make sales.  There are two slideshows.  I will keep the one titled "Homes" as it is.  The one with the dog with be used as the demo.

I noticed that the videos that I made which show how to create a Picassa Web Album, are not being viewed. This is a bad sign.  It means no interest is being shown.  I will have to do something about that.

Ok, let me review what I did.  I created 9 videos, but they are unlisted, so you can't see them on YouTube directly, but only from here.  I created a link on the sidebar, which purpose is to give you the links you need to access those videos.  This may be too complicated, I'm not sure.  If needed, I will continue to point this out because of more than one reason.  Number 1 reason, I want this webpage to be a resource.  That means that the sidebar is going to be a navigational reference to assist the reader in finding resources on this blog.

I made them unlisted on YouTube, because I want to gauge the interest here.  Secondly, I don't want to clutter my YouTube page with too much stuff.  This is in keeping with the KISS principle.  The KISS principle can be located in the search function at the top of the home page.  Also, the label list on the sidebar has a section called "Daily Plan", on which you can click, and a list of posts with that label will be posted.  It will be there.  Also, the term is defined with the Amazon link, which is in italics.  As you may recall, I put Amazon links in italics, so that you will know that they are an advertisement.  Yet another resource is on my  YouTube channel, which has an Xtranormal video tutorial about labels.  You can get to my YouTube channel by accessing the how to videos mentioned above.

If no improvement occurs here, I will keep posting until there is.

Update:
\
Personal errands today.  Just finished washing the truck.  I will take pics of it and post to album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment