Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Morning Summary, April 19, 2011

The statistics:

Time approx 5:00 am
Sitemeter; Mon morning 4489; v. Tues am 4512; 23 up 7 from Sun
Blogger: Mon. 68, up 19 from Sun (49); overnight is 21 so far, compared with 23 this time yesterday
Nothing to report on bids, nor sales, still zero on revenues, not a click on Amazon.  I have a few things in the hopper, so to speak.  If these come through, I will start getting some ads.

YouTube page: 832 v 826 channel views previously, 481 v. 478 upload views previously.  Channel views improve by 6, upload views improve by 3.   My channel got more looks than my uploads.

I can add the Facebook page, but the numbers are not consistent. The newest post about the Space Show, got some pageviews.  The others get a little too.  The post with the most interest shown has been about the fusion powered propulsion with Focus Fusion.  There are still 7 likes for the People for Space Colonization page.

Yesterday was unusual in that I posted 11 times on this page.  The average is 3.  The sheer number of posts may have driven the traffic somewhat.

I may have to do a few things to boost this page better.  It is still not performing.  Sure, the numbers are better, but what good is it really, if there's no money coming in?  Is it all about money, then?  That's what runs the world, my friends.  If it can't even support a worthy cause, which is the purpose for which it was created, it cannot survive.  It's that simple.

Thanks for those who have helped this blog get this far.  I will continue to work hard to get it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment