Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just asked a question of Mr. Rossi

The question is awaiting moderation.  I am anxious to see what the answer is.

Greg M.
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
July 17th, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi:

I have read the Bose Einstein Condensate Theory here. If I may quote:

“(2) local magnetic field is very weak in the surface regions, providing a suitable environment in which two neighboring protons can couple their spins anti-parallel to form spin-zero singlet state”

and

“…This may provide a suitable environment in which more of both Ni atoms/nuclei and protons become mobile, thus creating a favorable environment for the case of two species of Bosons (Ni nuclei and composite Bosons of paired two protons).”

and

“The generalized BECNF theory can now be applied to these two-species of Bosons and provides a mechanism for the suppression/cancellation of the Coulomb barrier”

Do you have any comments?

Many thanks,
Greg M.


Update:

Here's the answer:

Dear Greg M.:
Please make your point: I am sure Prof. Yeong E.Kim will answer you. His work is very good, this is my comment.
Warm regards,
A.R.
[emphasis added]

I guess the comment suffices.   What's my point?   Hell, I don't know.   I figured he may have some idea and would like to comment upon it.

It looks to me like the theory is explaining how the fusion can take place.   He wants to conduct some experiments in order to confirm the theory, if my reading is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment