If you follow the links provided, you'll come to the interview here. You may come to what appears to be a blank page, just scroll down.
Summary of questions ( I rephrased the questions, these are not literal matches to the translation page )
- ...what are the theoretical and experimental evidence of how the E-cat works?
- Some physicists say that fusion occurs only in stars. Isn't this just a chemical reaction?
- What do you think is the key technology that makes the E-cat possible?
- Have you observed emission of neutrons in this E-cat process?
- How long does the reaction last?
- What have you observed in terms of energy balance of the entire process, from
the creation of nickel powder until the vaporization of water?
- What will be the main application of this generator?
- On June 23, ... the Greek company Defkalion Green
Technologies has announced the construction of a 1 MW E-cat power plant by November 2011. Can you tell us more about that? What are the existing links with industry?
- Are you planning further experiments on the subject?