Sunday, June 26, 2011

Focus Fusion as Propulsion, II

I wrote about this concept before, but what makes this different is that I added a few comment boxes to the picture, so as to illustrate what I meant.  Not that it is necessary, because I would think it would be obvious, but just in case it isn't.  [ This is rather repetitive and unnecessary, but what the heck.  I think all this proves is that I just might know what the heck I am talking about.  The only thing is that I don't have the PHD to prove it.  Even if you did have the PHD, like Fleischmann and Pons in the case of "cold fusion", you will still be called crazy, which is what they mean by "pathological science".  That's conventional wisdom for you, it will take you nowhere, it justs keeps you where you are.]



Update:

Incidentally, I was listening to a second Space Show mp3 file as I prepared this post. I would like to attend the propulsion conference, but that is not in the cards. I would like even more to sock it to a crowd and make them believe this stuff, but I don't do public speaking. Too bad, because that may be the only way to get to a large number of people. They are too damn lazy to read this stuff and even more so in trying to understand it. It may take someone who will be forceful enough to push something even if it means rattling some cages big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment