Friday, June 10, 2011

Wikiversity : Cold fusion/Controversy

I don't know how useful this information is, and I haven't scanned all of it, but what I did see seemed interesting.

I can't help but think that something wrong has happened here that is very hard to get turned around and made right.  Nobody even wants to consider the possibility that the people who you trust to do the right thing may not have.

Once again, this seems a lot like the Kennedy assassination and the resulting conspiracy theories.  As I mentioned, I looked into those many years ago and concluded that the Warren Commission was mostly right. It is not possible to tell conclusively that there was a conspiracy or not, but as far as the act itself, I satisfied myself that Oswald acted alone.

I am not given to wild conspiracy theories. But dog gone if there may be one here with respect to "cold fusion".

No comments:

Post a Comment