Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Morn. Summ. 5/10


A quick glance at the monthly stats (not shown here) shows a slight upward trend over the last week. The 3 day total ( also not shown) is the best that I've had yet.  Something curious about the Vital Signs Page, it is getting hits.  I don't know why.  I didn't think that this part of this blog was all that popular.  A curious thing.

I'm getting a lot of my hits from google searches.  I think that this is reflective of the number of posts that I've made all this time.  It is getting close to 1000 posts.  A strong google presence can't hurt.

This is all good, yet the bottom line is still zero.  A lot of pageviews may be nice "psychic" pay, but it pays no bills.  My creditors don't take psychic checks.  I'm not complaining, just saying the way it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment