Friday, May 27, 2011

Staying at this later than usual

And frankly not finding much to write about.

One thing I'm looking at is this.  I'm not too familiar with this as I do not contribute anything to Wikipedia.  This kind of back and forth isn't very interesting to me.  They are all comparing credentials.  I could make a crude remark, but I'll keep that to myself.  I have offered some ideas on how E-cat might work, but that is based upon rampant speculation.  I haven't seen the device, nor if I was there to witness it, could I see inside of it.  Even if I see inside of it, I couldn't tell much.

All I'm doing is making some comparisons and some speculations.  But I won't become a Kool Aid drinker as I wrote before.  It seems plausible to me, for what it's worth.

Update:
Here's a discussion posted fairly recently.  If you're interested in the theoretical aspect of this, there it is.  What looks to me like a full discussion of what's going on that causes this fusion reaction.  It differs from my discussion, but my discussion is dismissed, most likely.  His is a quantum mechanical model, it seems.

Update:
Well, there somebody goes again.  It says that the journal in which this is posted isn't legitimate.  So, who's legitimate and who isn't?  People waving their credentials around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment